Sharon Rockey has been writing and editing copy for businesses and financial institutions since 1987.
Her background includes:
- Registered Securities Principal and Senior Marketing Representative with a subsidiary of General Electric Capital Corporation - San Francisco, California
- Vice President, Due Diligence and Compliance with an NASD Broker/Dealer--Marin County, California
- Director of Communications for a new media association in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Staff Writer and Website Content Developer for a national non-profit agency
- Independent Freelance Writer, Ghostwriter, Copy Editor
In 1995, she began developing Web content for sites that range from business, technology, and finance to the arts and new media.
Whether covering cutting-edge online investment tools or the latest Internet technology, she can transform complex subject matter into easy reading and edit tedious copy until it flows along tickety-boo.
See the sample writing portfolio which includes selections of material written in various categories:
- Corporate and non-profit newsletters
- Artist reviews
- Press releases and event promotion
- Feature stories on culture and lifestyle
[BY-LINE HOME] [ABOUT] [PORTFOLIO]