We are 100% committed to confidentiality with our ghostwriting projects, unless otherwise expressly authorized by those for whom we write.
Just a small sample of what we've ghostwritten:
- a heart-wrenching memoir of hope for a woman who had spent years in therapy
- a memoir of a woman who had narrowly escaped with her family during the Hungarian Revolution
- three books on finance for an international corporate turn-around specialist
- a book proposal for a former crime reporter with the Chicago Sun Times about a Prohibition-era gangster
- numerous articles and stories about everything from people going through life-changing transitions to the lighter side of life.
We ghostwrite for anybody with a story that needs to be told, or a paper that needs to be submitted, or a presentation that needs to be made. Or if you've taken a shot at writing a book yourself and would like someone to come along and polish it up, we do that too!
Memoirs and Books
When writing a full-length book, we work closely with you to help structure the chapter outline and get the basic facts organized. You provide descriptive details and we wordsmith it all into a fascinating read.
It's a collaborative process with numerous interviews, either face-to-face, or via phone calls or email.
Papers, Presentations, Articles
Do you have a project deadline, but no time to do it yourself?
We're here to help! The smaller projects might begin with you providing a few bullet points and a rough outline of what you hope to accomplish with the piece. We take it from there, with your intermittent approval, of course.
Got a story to tell?
Go ahead, admit it!
You're the most fascinating person you know!
You could write a terrific book about yourself . . .
if only you had the time.
Relax! Just contact us
If you've landed on this page directly from a search engine and you're wondering where you are,
you can find out by linking back to